The Junior League of Greensboro’s Annual Fund provides an opportunity for our members to directly support the mission of our League through generous donations. The Annual Fund provides unrestricted financial resources for the Junior League of Greensboro. With each donation to the Annual Fund you are:
- Supporting JLG community programs
- Enabling the JLG to recruit and retain members
- Offering training and leadership opportunities
- Providing essential support for operations
- Committing to the future of our organization
Why Donate to The Annual Fund?
One person can absolutely make a difference in this League. You already make a difference with your time and talents. You can also make a difference with your gifts. Which one of these many reasons to give speaks to you?
- Because the Junior League of Greensboro has given you friendship and networking opportunities.
- Because the Junior League of Greensboro has given you training and community experience.
- Because you want to see the Junior League of Greensboro grow.
- To honor or say thank you to a fellow League member.
- To remember someone.
- To serve as a gift on holidays or special occasions.
- To support the Junior League of Greensboro as you would your faith organization or your alma mater.
Ways to Give
- Write a check to the Junior League of Greensboro indicating “Annual Fund” in the memo. Checks can be mailed to the Junior League of Greensboro, 3101 W. Friendly Ave., 27408 or submitted at the Annual Fund table at General Membership Meetings. You can mail this form to the Junior League of Greensboro.
- Set up an automatic periodic payment to the JLG using your online bill pay service.
- Invite your employer to match your donation to the JLG Annual Fund.
- Donate online through PayPal below:
2016-2017 Giving Options
$5,000+ “Name That Room”: Room naming opportunity at JLG Headquarters. Contact Allie Speckhard at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
$1,000 “Buy A Beam”: Restricted cash for future addition to Headquarters. Recognition with a plaque displayed in new addition. Contact Allie for more information.
$500 “Sign Me Up”: Sign at New Bargain Box Location. Recognition with a plaque displayed in the store.
$250 “Building Our Foundation”: Personalized sidewalk paver with your name or in honor of a loved one. Only 90 available this year! Pavers are placed in the path leading up to the front door at JLG Headquarters.
$150 “Tis The Season”: Personalized ornament to be hung annually on Christmas tree at JLG Headquarters. *New 2016 design*
$90″Give 90″: Name on donor wall at JLG Headquarters for any donation of $90 or more.
For questions, contact Allie Speckhard (2017–2018 Annual Fund Co-Chair) at email@example.com or Lauren Vance (2017–2018 Annual Fund Co-Chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting the JLG Annual Fund!