Women to Watch
What is Women to Watch?
Women to Watch (W2W), sponsored by the UNCG Bryan School of Business and Economics, is designed to create impactful training and development opportunities for JLG members and women in the community.
W2W is a yearly program consisting of 6 monthly seminars led by local experts in a variety of disciplines. Past training topics have included public speaking, dressing for success, economic development, financial education, and advocacy. Commit to attending 5 of the 6 W2W sessions and graduate from the program. You will receive a special graduation gift and adding W2W graduate on your resume is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
- September 27—Deborah Goddard and Dr. Catherine Sevier, Chairwoman for the City of Greensboro’s Commission on the Status of Women (CSW), Commission on the Status of Women
- October 25—Shanda Hamm, Guilford County School’s 2017-2018 Teacher of the Year
- November 29—Maribeth Hudgins, Dresscode, Personal Branding Strategy
- January 24—Dr. Christina Murray, Associate Professor in the UNCG Department of Counseling and Educational Development, Relationships: The Core of Leading Local
- February 28—Dr. Cheryl Callahan, Former JLG President (1991-1992), Leadership from the Basement to the Balcony
- March 28—Maghon Taylor, All She Wrote Notes, Balancing Work and Life