7 Reasons Why You Should Attend the 8th Annual Women’s Leadership Summit
The 2018 Women’s Leadership Summit will be held March 23, 2018, at the Greensboro Downtown Marriott. It’s easy to register online. But hurry, registration closes March 16.
Are you still on the fence about attending? Here are seven reasons why should you join us for this year’s summit.
- Be a stronger leader. Join hundreds of women for this full day of leadership and professional development. When you register, you’ll have the freedom to select your own track: Disruptive Thinking: Challenging the Status Quo; Personal Development: Building Self-Awareness, Motivation, and Connection; or Risk and Reward: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone as an Innovator.
- Learn from nine different speakers. This year’s speakers have diverse backgrounds and experiences and look forward to sharing their insights. Our keynote luncheon speaker, Denise Ryan, will focus on “networking like you mean it.” Read more about our speakers.
- Increase your value as an employee. The summit is a great way to improve and further develop yourself as a professional, which in turn can provide great value to your employer. If you need help covering the registration fee, consider asking your employer to sponsor you for the day.
- Share the day with the important women in your life. Grow together! This is a public event open to all women. Encourage your sisters, your friends, your colleagues, your neighbors, and any other important women in your life to share the day with you.
- Update your headshot. Is your professional photo feeling a little outdated? Good news: All summit attendees have the additional benefit of getting a free professional headshot courtesy of Aura Marzouk Photography.
- Enjoy easy access. This year, Summit will conveniently be held at the Downtown Greensboro Marriott located at 304 N. Greene Street. Enjoy free and easy parking in the adjacent parking garage. If you’re visiting from out of town, book a room at the hotel and explore parks, shops, and restaurants within walking distance.
- Treat yourself. Learning can be tiring — you deserve a treat! After a full day of growing as a leader and before leaving with fresh perspective and renewed motivation, partake in our champagne and dessert reception with your colleagues and new connections.